- AC Milan impressed by Portugal midfielder
- How Will AC Milan Continue To Improve Following Serie A Success in 2021-22?
- AC Milan convinced Maldini to stay with 3-4 signings
- Gazidis set to profit millions form AC Milan ownership change
- Gds: Maldini renewal, the details of the agreement and future projects with Cardinale
Worldwide superstar David Beckham played with AC Milan for two half seasons on loan but he never forgot what it was like to wear the Red and Black jersey.
Manchester United and England legend David Beckham was part of AC Milan for two seasons between 2009 and 2010. Even though he stay at San Siro for a short period of time on loan that experience has left a huge impact on the talented right midfielder. In an interview for Il Corriere della Sera Beckham revealed what he experienced playing for AC Milan.
“Do you know what I learned at AC Milan? The importance of history, which goes beyond things you can touch with your hand. Milanello, the Rossoneri’s training complex, wasn’t the most advanced in the world in terms of infrastructure. It was very good, but there was nothing “science fiction” about it, but I knew from the first day that I was breathing the history of a great club.
“History’s a value, you don’t see it but you feel it. It creates a special atmosphere. I used to spend the whole day at Milanello, from morning till six in the evening. It was a special place, as well as for all the people who worked there. That experience helped me learn another lesson in football, that of authenticity”.