- How Will AC Milan Continue To Improve Following Serie A Success in 2021-22?
- AC Milan convinced Maldini to stay with 3-4 signings
- Gazidis set to profit millions form AC Milan ownership change
- Gds: Maldini renewal, the details of the agreement and future projects with Cardinale
- Gds: AC Milan to sacrifice 4 players this summer
After Bacca, Gustavo Gomez may be the next player to leave AC Milan. Rumors from Turkey suggest the rossoneri have reach an agreement with Fenerbahce .
According to Turkish website Sporx.com, Milan and Fenerbahce have reached an agreement for a loan transfer with the right to buy for centre back Gustavo Gomez. After selling Simon Kjaer to Sevilla, who was also a target for the rossoneri over the past few weeks, the Yellow Canaries are looking for a defender to replace him. Technical Aykut Kocaman apparently is not be satisfied with starting pair Skrtel – Neustadter and has asked for a new defender.
After Carloss Bacca (read here), Gustavo Gomez may be the next player to leave San Siro. He joined AC Milan last year for 8,5 million euros after the rossoneri failed to sign Mateo Musacchio from Villarreal at the time. The Paraguayan was always used as a substitute by manager Montella and in his first season in Italy managed to play 18 Serie A games.