- AC Milan have the chance to sign the most striker in-form striker in Europe for bargain fee
- Why betting companies are favoring AC Milan to win the Serie A title
- Real Madrid deeply impressed by 18-year-old AC Milan wonderkid
- AC Milan lose both Maignan and Sportello for Juventus match
- Second former AC Milan player involved on betting scandal
AC Milan have joined the race to sign Max Aarons from Norwich City. The England right back is one of the best talents in the country.
A few days remain until the end of the summer window and AC Milan have unfinished business on the transfer market. Besides a new centre back and midfielder, the Rossoneri are still considered the possible signing of a new right back.
Serge Aurier was linked with AC Milan for a long time but a deal was not possible. The Rossoneri are looking in England again and have turned their attention to Max Aarons.
According to Sky UK, AC Milan and Roma have joined the list of clubs who want to sign Max Aarons from Norwich City. The English wonderkid is considered as one of the country’s brightest talents.
Aarons enjoyed an impressive 2019/20 campaign under Daniel Farke, excelling in 40 appearances in all competitions, despite Norwich’s relegation to the Sky Bet Championship, reports Sky. Earlier Barcelona had agreed personal terms with the player but abandoned his pursuit after signing Sergino Dest form Ajax.
AC Milan will shortly present an official bid for Aarons writes Sky. Norwich value their gem at least 20 million euros. A fair price given that, despite his young age, Max Aarons has already over 85 official appearances to his name and is a regular starter with England Under-21.