- Real Madrid deeply impressed by 18-year-old AC Milan wonderkid
- AC Milan lose both Maignan and Sportello for Juventus match
- Second former AC Milan player involved on betting scandal
- Second AC Milan player reportedly involved on betting scandal
- Why AC Milan Should Be Crowned Champions of The 23/24 Summer Transfer Window
Andrea Pirlo returns to talk about AC Milan and the difficult moment the club is going through expressing his thoughts on several issues.
La Gazzetta dello Sport interviewed former rossoneri legendary midfielder Andrea Pirlo. Here are his words on AC Milan’s current situation: “Fire Montella? I hope not, AC Milan have a new team, it’s hard to put together 20 men, it takes time and confidence, even if the results are not coming right away. There is a project and they must carry it on. Furthermore, the previous many changes on the bench did not bright any positive results.“
With La Gazzetta dello Sport, Andrea Pirlo, among other things, also talked about the difficult moment that his former teammate Leonardo Bonucci is going through: “Is it fair to criticize? No. It is normal that for now he does not perform the same as he did at Juventus. He has just started playing in a different club, with new teammates and movements, new game system. Critics should not expect that as soon as he arrives he scores goals and makes assists. He is the best defender in Italy and one of the strongest in Europe, but he also needs time to settle down.“