- AC Milan to make four changes for Napoli match
- AC Milan have the chance to sign the most striker in-form striker in Europe for bargain fee
- Why betting companies are favoring AC Milan to win the Serie A title
- Real Madrid deeply impressed by 18-year-old AC Milan wonderkid
- AC Milan lose both Maignan and Sportello for Juventus match
The possibility that Alessio Romagnoli leaves AC Milan this summer seems to increase day by day with the Rossoneri demanding 60 million to let him go.
AC Milan centre back Alessio Romagnoli has ended on the market. After a season of good performances where the young defender formed a compact partnership with captain Leonardo Bonucci many clubs are ready to spend big on him. Now, except Real Madrid, Juventus have confirmed their interest in the Italy international.
Bianconeri CEO Beppe Marotta has revealed that Juventus want to sign the 23 year old and consider him as a long-term replacement for both Chiellini and Benatia. In an interview with QS, Marotta said: “If Romagnoli is sold, he will be sold to Juventus“. It is believed that incoming UEFA sanction could force the Red and Blacks to sell the talented defender.
Alessio Romagnoli joined the Red and Blacks in 2015 for 25 million euros from Roma. Even since he has been a regular starter for AC Milan and has collected over 100 appearances in his three seasons at San Siro. The Rossoneri have slapped a 60 million euros price tag for any club interested in hi services.