- CM: AC Milan have guaranteed €21m treasure from 3 players
- Real Madrid star confirms AC Milan are an option for his future
- Massara meets with German agent about three players
- From England: AC Milan finalize 30 million summer transfer
- What happens if AC Milan, Inter and Napoli finish the season with the same number of points
Another player has left the rossoneri. Venezia have announced today the acquiring of AC Milan attacker Gianmarco Zigoni.
Venezia have closed a deal for Gianmarco Zigoni, AC Milan’s striker was loaned for the last two years at the Spal where he enjoyed two good seasons, scoring 33 goals in 88 matches. The player will leave on loan with the obligation to buy after renewing his contract with the rossoneri until 2020. Trivenetogoal.it reports that the purchase fee should be set around 400 thousand euros.
It was Venezia to announce the agreement:
Zigoni is the son of former Juventus and Roma striker, Gianfranco Zigoni. Unfortunately Gianmarco was never able to replicate his father’s illustrious career. Zigoni joined AC Milan in 2009 after debuting a year prior with Treviso. At the time he cost the rossoneri 1,3 million euros. During his limited time in San Siro he managed to play only a single game with the first team. Currently Venezia is coached by former AC Milan player Filippo Inzaghi, hopefully the legendary striker will be able to transform the 26 year old into a prolific goalscorer.