- AC Milan to make four changes for Napoli match
- AC Milan have the chance to sign the most striker in-form striker in Europe for bargain fee
- Why betting companies are favoring AC Milan to win the Serie A title
- Real Madrid deeply impressed by 18-year-old AC Milan wonderkid
- AC Milan lose both Maignan and Sportello for Juventus match
Never before European top clubs have been spending big money like this season. Here are the 10 most expensive purchases of the summer… so far.
3- Kepa| Chelsea 80 Mill. €
23 year old Kepa Arrizabalaga is now the most expensive goalkeeper in history after joining Chelsea from Athletic Bilbao for a staggering figure of 80 million euros. The Blues have paid big to replace Thibaut Courtois who transferred to Real Madrid for 35 million.
It will be hard to replace Courtois in London but new coach Maurizio Sarri clearly believes that the 23 year old shot-stopper has what it takes. It’s going to be interesting to see if it will be him or Alission to better justify the big investments made this summer.