- How Will AC Milan Continue To Improve Following Serie A Success in 2021-22?
- AC Milan convinced Maldini to stay with 3-4 signings
- Gazidis set to profit millions form AC Milan ownership change
- Gds: Maldini renewal, the details of the agreement and future projects with Cardinale
- Gds: AC Milan to sacrifice 4 players this summer
AC Milan continue to be linked with a number of defenders with Perr Schuurs being the last name to join the last.
AC Milan’s search for a new centre back is expected to last until the very last days of the January transfer window according to reports. The signing of Botman and Bremer is not possible during the winter mercato so the Rossoneri must look elsewhere.
Several players have been linked to AC Milan. Ajax defender Perr Schuurs is the latest name to arrive on Paolo Maldini’s table. MilanNews.it reports that intermediaries have offered Perr Schuurs to AC Milan.
Ajax’s rating of Schuurs is around 15-20 million euros but the Netherlands champions could be open to a loan move. Ajax coach Erik ten Hag has relied more this season on the central duo composed of Jurrien Timber and Lisandro Martinez.
This isn’t the first time the 22-year-old has been rumored as a possible AC Milan signing. The Rossoneri scouts have had followed him on several occasions last season.