- AC Milan impressed by Portugal midfielder
- How Will AC Milan Continue To Improve Following Serie A Success in 2021-22?
- AC Milan convinced Maldini to stay with 3-4 signings
- Gazidis set to profit millions form AC Milan ownership change
- Gds: Maldini renewal, the details of the agreement and future projects with Cardinale
AC Milan technical director Leonardo is closing a lot of deals before the end of the summer transfer window and today 4 players left the Rossoneri.
It has been a busy day at Casa Milan with 4 Rossoneri players departing on loan or on permanent deals. First the club announced the permanent sale of Primavera star Axel Campeol. The 18 year old promising left back joins Sampdoria for an undisclosed fee and it’s not known if the Rossoneri will have a buy-back option or not.
Another left back left a few minutes later. Luca Antonelli was today at Milanello to say goodbye to his now former teammates. It was an emotional scene with the Italian defender meeting his colleagues and all the employees of Milanello for the last time. The 31 year old was seen as third choice by coach Gattuso after Ricardo Rodriguez and Ivan Strinic. He remains in Serie A and will play with Empoli for next season.
Through an official statement, Serie C team Pistoiese announced a double arrival from AC Milan. Two other Primavera players, 20 year old defender Andres Llamas Acuna and 19 year old left winger Riccardo Forte, will play for the orange colors on a season-long loan. Pistoiese does not have an option to buy any of the two starlets and at the end of the season the duo will return at AC Milan.