- AC Milan working on double signing for January
- AC Milan want Argentine coach to replace Pioli
- AC Milan to make four changes for Napoli match
- AC Milan have the chance to sign the most striker in-form striker in Europe for bargain fee
- Why betting companies are favoring AC Milan to win the Serie A title
AC Milan won against Roma thanks to a fantastic combination between Gonzalo Higuain and Patrick Cutrone in the last minute of the game.
The goal that gave AC Milan the first three points of the championship was born from a movement of Gonzalo Higuain and Patrick Cutrone. El Pipita was quick to exploit a mistake by Roma’s Nzonzi, Patrick read everything and advanced towards the goal expecting the winning assist.
As La Gazzetta dello Sport highlights, it was not a random synchronization. In the ten minutes of cohabitation in attack, in fact, Higuain and Cutrone never stamped their feet. The secret – observes La Gazzetta – is the dynamism: if the “double 9” is not static, it becomes a jolly that Gattuso can afford.
The Italian coach is using a new trick in cases of emergency. When the team is in need of a goal the lineups transforms from 4-3-3 to an ultra-offensive 4-4-2 formation with Suso, Calhanoglu or Castillejo on the wings and Cutrone-Higuain up front.