- AC Milan impressed by Portugal midfielder
- How Will AC Milan Continue To Improve Following Serie A Success in 2021-22?
- AC Milan convinced Maldini to stay with 3-4 signings
- Gazidis set to profit millions form AC Milan ownership change
- Gds: Maldini renewal, the details of the agreement and future projects with Cardinale
Former AC Milan star defender Thiago Silva has clashed with his fellow countryman Neymar after a tense episode in the 83th minute Brazil-Costa Rica.
The most representative player of the 5 time World Cup winner is Neymar, who was recently criticized for some of his very controversial attitudes. Now the PSG star is under fire even by his team-mates. Thiago Silva, one of the most important players in the locker room of the South Americans, has openly criticized O’Ney in a interview for Globoesporte.
This is the story of the episode occurred at the 83 minute of Brazil-Costa Rica: “When I returned the ball to the opponents, Neymar insulted me, but I think I was right because it was not that ball that would have helped us win“.
That of Thiago Silva was a simple gesture of Fair Play. In terms of sportsmanship and respect for the opponents, the former Milan has always stood out positively throughout his career. The Brazilian defender continues: “He hurt me with his behavior. Neymar is my little brother, I always keep him close and I try to always give him the right advice. When he cried, I told him to take it easy because only he knows what it means to bear such a heavy a burden, thankfully he managed to score. But his behavior made me very sad“.